Thursday 14 November 2013

Feedback for digipak and poster

For my digipak the feed back I have recieved is that I need to have an image with eye contact on the front cover. Also I needed to make sure that the dots that were in between the different titles of songs on the back were in the middle and not near the bottom of the words. I also need to make gem for the GEM Records a lot clearer as it was quite small. The image also wasnt well cropped or cut out so I will need to change that or tweak it.

The feedback I recieved for the poster was that the layout wasnt very symmetrical and needed to be changed. Again the image was badly cropped and also there was a lack of eye contact.

For some self feedback I feel as though I need to make the continuity flow throuh both pieces of work and I dont feel as though parts of the poster are on the album or parts of the album were on the poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment